Blog Appreciation... thousand views!!!



Hey guys, hope y’all are doing great and taking it one day at a time. Issa rollercoaster life so cherish the high highs and endure the low lows… “No condition is permanent”
Anyways I just want to apologize for the blog drought (sad face) yeah I know, I too have missed blogging... It is not easy balancing everything I have going on… But I will try to be more consistent… but regardless, I see yall checking the blog everyday and  i appreciate every single view. It keeps me inspired especially if someone learns something or relates with a post. I mean over a thousand views!!! with my blog drought… that’s just awesome.


I have so many posts coming up; domestic violence, dysfunctional family, betrayal etc… and if there is a particular topic you want me to write on,  suggestions or how often you want a post… feel free to tell me in the comments or send an email to foreversolace05@gmail.com or use the email add at the header. There will be future blog collabs and other interesting stuffs coming up.

You can also check some of my blog inspirational authors (on Instagram) their work has so much depth... I’m literally shook by their words.  I use some of their work in my blog and reference them (before someone sues me for plagiarism lol) so you can check them out. Thank me later
·         Pinelopis
·         Sarah Doughty
·         Black bird Poet
·         Horacio Jones
·         Shifa Khan
·         Penscroll
·         Beccalee poetry

Will add the rest with time and include some music artists and songs that could help when you at a dark place. (Trust me music helped me with mine alongside reading the works of the above authors) and of course my love for art.
Last but certainly not the least,I want to thank those who shared personal stories and let me use their experiences in some of my write-ups. It can only get deeper from here until Solace achieves its objective…(not to depress further lol)
  So stay hitched to SOLACE and xoxo!!!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Last Breath

Self love

Depression